A quick and guilt-free desert with an attractive presentation for your "sweet tooth" craving! Chai adds a unique spicy touch and grain-free chocolate brownie makes this dessert irresistibly delicious. Express yourself as you layer and decorate for an attractive presentation.
Chia Seed pudding
- 2 cups of chai (please see last month recipe) or whole plain coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- add sweetener to taste
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of raw chocolate powder
- 2/3 cups of agave syrup
- pinch of pink salt of sea salt
- 1 flax egg (1tsp grated flax seeds + 3tbsp of water)
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- Whip cream of your choice you can buy vegan version at store
- Raspberries or other berries of your choice
Soak the chia seeds in chai or coconut milk overnight in a glass jar with a lid and mix well.
Combine almond butter with chocolate powder and agave syrup. Add the flax egg and salt with baking soda and mix well. Pour the batter into an 8X8 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20min or until completely set.
Start layering the chia seed pudding with the brownies cut into small pieces. Finish off by decorating it with whip cream and berries. Be creative and add your personal touch.
If you desire to make a vegan version of the chia seed pudding you can use whole coconut milk, almond milk, or soy milk your choice ;)